Find answers to our most frequently asked questions below. If you can't find what you're looking for please contact us and we'll get in touch with 48 hours.
- Our vendors went up on their prices. We made a few changes but don’t worry because there will be no changes in the ingredients! Full-size Yoni Wash will be in 8oz, and the mini wash will be 2oz. The rest of the products will be the same. If you have further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out. We’re here to help :)
- In most cases, the yoni oil works just as well if applied externally. However, the yoni oil can also be used as a lubricant therefore, it also can be used internally. We recommend testing out a small amount first.
Apply 3-4 drops using the dropper on the vulva and around the vagina lips and bikini area. Rub in with your fingers.
- That’s normal. We use unrefined coconut oil, and it causes the yoni oil to look like that. Please place the oil in a bowl of hot water and it will dissolve.
- You should NOT use the yoni steam while pregnant. Please consult with your doctor before using the yoni oil, yoni bar, or yoni wash if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. The aforementioned products contain clove oil, an ingredient that may cause contractions. All other products are safe to use.
Yes, they provide the same benefits, but the yoni wash is stronger in the peppermint, icy feeling. We recommend trying the yoni bar if you have sensitive skin.
- The yoni products help produce moisture, regulate menstrual cycles, and restores vaginal health. This ensures ovulation will occur, which will increase pregnancy if having regular unprotected sex.
Boric Acid Suppositories does but our products will help to prevent BV and yeast infections, but they will NOT cure BV or yeast infections. Consult a doctor and get the infection completely treated first. Once treated completely, use the products to help continuously fight bacteria going forward.
- ALL sales are final. No refund or exchanges. If you have any issues, please contact us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the order is placed using the incorrect address, please email us to update the shipping address. After the order is shipped, contact the shipping carrier to update the address.
- If the order is returned to the sender due to the buyer’s fault, a refund will be issued without the shipping fee.
- ALL orders ship within 2-4 business days. The tracking number will be emailed once the order has been shipped. Orders are not processed on weekends and holidays. Domestic Regular Flat Rate Shipping is 2-5 Business days. International Shipping is 7-10 Business days, depending on your location.
- Yes. We ship to Canada, Hawaii, and the United Kingdom.
- International shipping can take up to 10 days if you select priority shipping and up to 21 days if you select first-class shipping